Total Pageviews: Help us get more!!!

Welcome

Welcome to Owlishly and Mimi's Blog! We hope you'll like our blog! SUBSCRIBE!!!! And PLEASE comment. We love to hear feedback on our artwork. Right now we are doing requests so request away! Our goal is to get 20 followers by the end of this year, so please help us! You can find us on other sites on the list of "Our other pages"
You can also email us at:
mimmy.star2@gmail.com


-Mimi and Owlishly. We're not sure what happened to the other members.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Striaton Triplets

By Mimi
I'd have to say this is the best Cilan I've ever drawn. As for Chili...not so much. Cress? Pssh..oh please I draw him all the time...ask Owlishly...no wait-don't. I just really like his hair. -_-

See! Love the hair. YOU HAVE TO LOVE IT 0_0
 I also recently ( as in today June 4th ) made this creepy one
Yeah i know it isn't Halloween but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment