Total Pageviews: Help us get more!!!

Welcome

Welcome to Owlishly and Mimi's Blog! We hope you'll like our blog! SUBSCRIBE!!!! And PLEASE comment. We love to hear feedback on our artwork. Right now we are doing requests so request away! Our goal is to get 20 followers by the end of this year, so please help us! You can find us on other sites on the list of "Our other pages"
You can also email us at:
mimmy.star2@gmail.com


-Mimi and Owlishly. We're not sure what happened to the other members.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

So I decided to try out Instagram...

So I kept seeing all this stuff on the Internet on the Internet about Instagram and I was just like whatever. But then I started people going "OMG I'm so gonna Instagram this!" So I decided to give the app a try. It's not as lame as I thought it would be. And considering I don't have Photoshop right now, it might be one of the only ways for me to pizzaz up my artwork. Here's a picture I instagramed of myself below. WELL....instagram with a ton of other photo editing stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment